Edit part 2: Guess it works now…????
1. Your first OC ever?
My first OC was probably Shezu—my username-sake and the water sage.
2. Do you have a personal favorite among your OCs?
I love all of my OCs to be honest, but some of my favorites for particular things are; Kakuei and Dy’meir are my favorite to draw traditionally. Lorne is my favorite design. And Ran is my favorite RP character Ever!
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
I have, in a way, yes! Lorance! I kinda share him with and am keeping my eye on him while she’s working on other things.
4. A character you rarely talk about?
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
Popular how? Most of mine are already popular in my circles. If we’re reaching for the stars here, probably Ran/Shieldstar so she can be a true DC super hero!
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
Probably one of my most complicated or detailed designs is Evelyn my Skyrim/Middle Earth crossover OC.
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
12. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot
LOTS! Several of ’s OCs such as Dominic, Paden, and Esmond along with many others. I also like several of ’s such as Lorance, and Five (who doesn’t have a picture at the moment). And then there’s ’s Leo, Sky, D’mitri and Max and several others.
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory
Pretty much all of my main OCs have tragic backstories. Most notably is Dy’meir’s, naturally, since in the club she is designed for is an afterlife clubs. In the club story, she dies, but in her story she lives and has to live with the pain and guilt for the rest of her life.
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
Probably Maya though not in human biology.
17. Any OC OTPs?
For just my characters? On this site, no. For fanfictions, yes. Glinx (Glitch and Jinx. Glitch is a cute little stuttering irish mechanic—and he’s almost always covered in oil and dirt except for the ring where his goggles are—with red hair, green eyes, tan skin, and rust hair. Jinx is a cursed but friendly emo-ish (or perhaps visual-kei-ish)looking guy who’s confidant and smart and loves to tease his boyfriend). Jetich (Jess and Stitch, the bad guys of the same story as Glinx. Jess is a feminine but crazy, sadomasochist with the ability to float and teleport, who is missing an eye. Stitch is a silent, large, strong, dark skinned (more tan than chocolate) man with observant but nearly uncaring eyes.)
18. Any OC crackships?
For my characters? Probably Luclacer (Lucifer and Wordlacer, from the same story as Glinx and Jetich. Wordlacer is a young woman, a script writer working for Lucifer when he takes her in and fighting ghosts when the time calls for it. Almost always exhausted, she has near permanent dark circles under her eyes but is otherwise fairly normal looking, if a bit grumpy looking. Lucifer is the devil…and he’s the good guy in my story….even though he sleeps around a lot, drinks (though he can’t get drunk), is lazy and a bit cruel.)
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
I put a lot of time and effort into my OCs—even if it doesn’t always look like it—and they all mean a lot to me.
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Dy’meir is the only notable one who sings and she mostly sings old folk songs. Think Celtic songs.
21. Your most artistic OC?
Probably Shezu. And, no, that’s not a pun based on the fact that I adopted her name as my Username for almost everything.
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
Nope. My characters are usually well represented and most are straightforward.
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
There’s several design changes, but that’s basically it.
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
Most likely to meet? Probably Shezu.
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
Not for this sight, but I have an entire story based off of a Beyonce song.
28. Your most dangerous OC?
My Dragonage OC Maybe I’ll post that soon.
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they’re going?
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
It wouldn’t be secret.
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
Any of my main female characters because they all kick ass, duh!
33. Your shyest OC?
34. Do you have any twin characters?
35. Any sibling characters?
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer?
39. Introduce any character you want
I already have! XD
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
Not anything in particular, honestly…
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two here (remember sources & permissions!)
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods?
Probably Ran, with the whole, DC Comics, Wonder Woman thing.
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess.
I usually tend to favor long hair and woman. Most of the woman I try to make athletic too, though I’m not exactly a great artist. And I tend to favor pants and boots. Oh! And ponytails.
44. Something you like about your OCs in general
Their personalities and how they fit in their stories.
45. A character you no longer use?
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
All the time! My brother says that mostly.
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
I don’t think so…?
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes?
All of them probably.
50. Give me the good ol’ OC talk here. Talk about anything you want
Do what you want. Your characters are your characters and if someone doesn’t like them, they can piss off! Cheers~ :3